Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life on the Hill Tastes Good : Marination Station


I'm currently stuffing my face with one of the best lunches I've had in my life and thought it was only appropriate to share. The Marination Station opened a store font (previously only a food cart) and it's blowing my mind. Hands down the best pulled pork slider I've ever had, and possible the best taco. The flavors are really interesting, combining Hawaiian and Mexican, it's an entirely new look at the food cart taco, which although good, we've all had a million times.

If you're in the area for lunch, and you're looking for something a little different, I highly recommend checking it out!

Side Note: I had already devoured one taco (chicken) before I took the picture. The other taco is pork, and the slider is pork as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment