Monday, August 22, 2011

Mr and Mrs Globe Trot

There is a blog I've been following for quite some time now that is truly the essence of one of my life dreams. To travel for 6 months (at least) with my love, and take beautiful pictures along the way. This couple, is doing just that. They are both photographers, so naturally their pictures are amazing, and after getting hitched they hit the road for a trip around the world. Their most recent travels have brought them to Thailand, and looking at the images of Bangkok took me back and brought a flutter to my heart. As many know, I'm absolutely in love with that country, and I cannot wait to bring Will there and share my love. If you have a moment, or simply want a break from reality, I highly recommend you check out their blog, and slip into the travel-swoon I've been in for quite some time.










No comments:

Post a Comment