Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspiring Before and After

I have a dream house. In my head. That dream house will be amazing, but at first it's going to be a piece. I'm a DIYer at heart and can't wait until I can buy a house with ugly carpets and grandma cabinets so I can rip them out and make it my own. Don't get me wrong I'm sure it'll be way more work than I can possibly imagine, and I'll probably regret the decision from time to time, but it's still going to happen, just try and stop me. A great place to find inspiration for this sort of thing is D*S's before and after column. This particular one I found today sort of blew me away. This isn't a "we painted the walls and replaces the faucet" before and after, this is an intense (and expensive) "we changed absolutely everything" one, and I love it. Some day...


No comments:

Post a Comment