Monday, January 2, 2012

hello year

I'm not one for resolutions. I will not join a gym because the calendar says it would be a good time to start. Let's be honest, I'll never join a gym, regardless of the time of year. I won't set myself up for disappointment by setting lofty goals and stressing myself out trying to reach them. What I will do, is make a point to keep doing the things I love, and not loose sight of them. I'll continue to take pictures, take trips, blog, cook, sew and read. I'll continue to make dinner with friends and visit those in other states. I'll continue to dream about buying a house, about starting a business, about supporting Will in his career ventures. I'll continue to live the life I'e been working on for 25 years and I'm excited to see where that takes me. Here's to 2012 and all it might offer this year. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment