Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ladies Night, Holiday Edition

Tuesday night I got to have dinner with some of my favorite people, and we had a great time. Dana made dinner, a delicious goat cheese stuffed chicken breast, covered in prosciutto, with a pear arugula salad. For an appetizer and we snacked on Liz's homemade dip and large variety of cheese. The wine was flowing and the conversation never ceased, it was on of those evenings I wish happened far more often. It was also an evening I wish I had brought my camera, but I suppose iphone images will have to do. Although I'm sad that ladies night doesn't happen every week like it used to, I'm glad everyone can get together over the holidays and make it happen. So cheers to you lovely ladies, I had a great time and I hope we can do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. WOO! I made the blog! Awesome meal and the sweetest friends a broad could ever wish for.

    ReplyDelete