Monday, November 30, 2009

Friendsgiving



Ahhh, finally the Thanksgiving madness has ended and I have time to write about the Friendsgiving we hosted last week. Sadly though, looking through my pictures I didn't take as many thought out ones has I should have, a really just ended up with a batch of blurry photos, but hey, it was a bit of a blurry evening after all.

All in all thought, the Friendsgiving was a success, filled with two deep fried turkeys, mac-n-cheese, will's squash stuffing, jalapeno cornbread and my roasted garlic mashed potatoes. I'm always amazed how 22 people can come together and actually sit down and eat a meal together and have it work so seamlessly. It was the largest Friendsgiving to date and I was more than happy to host them....but maybe not again for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment