Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Before and After: Lamps from Value Village

before


during



after!

So I finally finished a project which I started weeks ago, giving some sweet lamps I found at Value Village an update. I found these god-awful gold lamps for $7.99 each and envisioned the perfect before/after project. Needless to say I have been following http://www.designspongeonline.com/category/before-and-after which has so many projects on it, it makes me want to repaint/cover everything in my house. In fact, I have been surfing Craig's List like a nut looking for anything with potential. Sadly nothing has come out of that yet, but I'm sure I'll find something. In the mean time, I would have to say my first little make over project went well, and I'm pretty happy with the results. The total cost was about $35 including new lamp shades from Target, craft paper from Paper Zone and a half gallon of paint which I used about a quarter of. Not bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment