Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We Made It!

So after a 30 hour journey we finally made it! It took us way longer than expected due to delayed flights, which was really annoying but now that we all have horizontal sleep under our belts we're feeling a lot better. We checking into a hotel at about 4 am after getting some phad thai on the street and passed out until about 10 am. Our hotel is right off Khao San Road and it's amazing how many people were still up and roaming the street when we got in, mind you a few of them were trying to sell more than just a late night snack. None the less, its about 95 degrees and muggy as hell so we're heading out to Phuket this evening on an overnight train. I'm not sure about the weather, it's supped to rain on and off but we're just going to risk it.

Anyway I just thought I would let you all know we made it ok and in one piece! We're doing just fine and I promise the next time I update this I'll add some pictures. Till then.... peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment