Wednesday, February 29, 2012

oh to dream

Last night Will and worked out a rough plan of how long it would take to save enough money to put a down payment on a house. This is not something that's going to happen this year, or next for that matter, but talking about it, and making plans, is the first step. I've been dreaming of a lot lately, and doing a little financial planning makes me feel like I'm one step closer to the dream being a reality. Then this morning, I got a call from our landlord saying they will be destroying an entire wall in the kitchen this morning to fix a plumbing issue. I suppose this is ironic, as I dream of revamping a kitchen, yet I'm annoyed that I have to live in a construction zone for the next few days. It'll be a good test I suppose, although having absolutely no control over what's happening is slightly annoying. Maybe they'll replace our gross sink and Formica countertops while they're in there... one can dream, right?

kitchen via the brick house

No comments:

Post a Comment