Thursday, February 23, 2012

in the bedroom

I think I've finally reached a point where I'm somewhat happy with our bedroom, or at least as happy as I'm going to get without painting. I struggled with what to put above our bed in place of a headboard for a while, and finally I decided to give the giant photo idea a try. This is actually quite easy to do, and if you're into the grainy black and white feel, you're in luck. You can blow any image up to 48" wide (and really as long as you want) at Kinkos for $9. It's printed on a plotter, so it's on pretty thin paper, but when hanging up, you don't really notice. And for just 9 bucks, you can print a few and decide when you get home which you want to hang. Will took this photo at Stevens Pass a few years ago, and I've been wanting to do something with for a while, and I'm pleased with the result. Now if only that damn outlet strip wasn't running down the wall behind it... erg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment