Wednesday, December 7, 2011

terrain

During my lunch break I was surfing the web (do people still say that?) and I stumbled upon this awesome little store that I immediately fell in love with; Terrain. Specifically the kitchen section, which so conveniently has a "gift for the chef" section which I'm now wanting everything from. What initially caught my eye was the chalk board labels (5), as I was just thinking about wanting to label the mason jars in my kitchen. I can't tell you how many times I've almost added powdered sugar to something instead of flour... making me feel like an old lady. Anyway, these are a few things I thought were particularly pretty, if you happen to be shopping for a chef this year.





































































1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

No comments:

Post a Comment