Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Heart NY

Ahhh New York, you were amazing. After 5 days, I think I gained 10 pounds, but it was well worth it. Then again, we walked our asses off, so that must have made up for it, or at least that's what I'll continue to tell myself. Luckily for Will and I, we were being toured around the city by a woman who loves food just as much as we do, and was more than happy to schedule our day around pork buns and pizza.

Of course we barley scratched the surface, but if you're heading to NY any time soon, there are a few places you must stop at:

Katz's Deli (I'll have what she's having)
Russ and Daughters (Bagels and lox)
Grimaldi's (Authentic NY pizza)
BaoHaus (The most amazing steamed buns you will even encounter)
McSorley's (Oldest bar in NY- nothing but dark beer, light beer and sleeves of saltines, don't let the angry Irish man scare you, he's actually very nice)
Brooklyn Flea Market (Amazing vintage pieces, handmade jewelry, and a ton of food stands. I bought a necklace and ate 4 different pork sandwiches, if that says anything.)

Thank you Sarah for making our NYC weekend wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment