Saturday, August 14, 2010

Life on the hill tastes good (Part 1)



One of the things I'm most excited about our new life on the hill, is the food, ooooh the food. Every corner you turn there is an amazing little place to grab som grub, and I couldn't be happier. My favorite place thus far is Oddfellows, an awesome place with outdoor seating, brick walls and a lofted ceiling. Oh, and did I mention, the amazing food?! I've been there a few times now, once for pulled pork sandwiches and BLATs, but this morning Will and I had a breakfast to die for. Eggs benedict is served with a Dexter portion of ham, and the eggs are perfectly poached. All in all, not just a great hangover cure, but an amazing breakfast that tempts me to never poor myself a bowl of cereal again.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh That looks so good!! We will have to go out for breakfast some time soon.

    ReplyDelete