Thursday, January 30, 2014

HANG 'ER UP

It's amazing just how many small projects I have going on in my head at the moment. So many that I completely forget about them until something comes along on the world wide web that suddenly jolts me into that project again. These beautiful little hooks are just that. We have hooks hanging in our hallway, which are pretty basic, and probably something you wouldn't even look twice at. Which is of course why I want to swap them out - and not with just anything, no no. I have to find beautiful handmade, teak, hooks that are $15 a pop. They also have an awesome guitar hook, which is something I've been wanting to exist for a while, and might just have to order as well.

Check out this lovely store here, they also have great lighting, which actually how I found it in the first place.




No comments:

Post a Comment