Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sneak Peak

This is the smallest house tour ever, as I was so excited when we got the keys I ran around like a mad woman with my camera but only managed to take about 8 photos. I will however have a million more to share after this weekend, as we're going to be painting and other fun things, and I'll be sure to have camera on hand.

In the mean time, look! We have a house! Ahhhh! A few things to note off the bat;
1 - The color of the outside, holy cow. Some people hate it, some love it. I can honestly say it's growing on me, but it's not our taste, and will be changed next spring.
2 - Hardwood floors! Original fir floors from 1928, can't tell you how happy that makes me.
3 - Kitchen - big and open to livingroom = awesome. Everything else = not so awesome, I'll have more photos of this area in the near future, but for now know that it will be redone. Sponge paint and checkers are not really our thing...shocking, I know.
3 - Original hardware! I'm obsessed with every door handle in this house, aren't they pretty?
5 - Big back yard! We somehow managed to find a house in Seattle with a huge yard, hell to the yes. Again, this picture does it no justice, but trust me, it's big and awesome, and Moe is happy.

That's all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment