Monday, June 25, 2012

we're moved!

The long anticipated move into our new house was yesterday and I couldn't be more happy. We worked like mad to get it put together yesterday and it's deferentially on it's way. At the top of my list of things to do (among about 500 other things), is to do a little panting. The landlord gave us the green light to paint and I'm now itching to get my hands on rollers. The entire house is already painted, and quite nice, but not necessarily to our taste. For starters, our bedroom is light blue, my arch nemesis. As nervous as I am about painting a room black, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and do it, I just love the way it looks. It might honestly just turnout to be an accent wall depending on my level of confidence. Here's a little inspiration to keep me motivated.

living / bath / bed


No comments:

Post a Comment