Thursday, October 21, 2010

Great new online find!

I was surfing the web this morning and stumbled upon the greatest little online vintage market, and I'm absolutely in love with it. This adorable shop in Philadelphia, Three Potato Four, is one of those shops that if they were in Seattle, I would live in. I've already virtually lived in it for about an hour this morning, and did a tinsy bit of shopping. It actually looks very similar to Second Use, which is an awesome thrift/vintage/home store in SoDo. It's one of those places that make me want to buy an old house to not only restore, but decorate head to toe.

Found at Three Potato Four, one of those awesome little things I really want to find a reason for buying...
Ok, I'll admit I bought this. But it's has a purpose, I just haven't figured out what it is yet.
From Second Use, one of those awesome thing I hope to some day fit into my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment