Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alas, The End of The Holidays

It finally dawned on me yesterday that the holiday season has come to an end. A sigh of relief? Perhaps. It was a good holiday season though, different, but good. And now I find myself drowning in work (which is a good thing.. I suppose) and realizing I haven't taken a break to post a blog is god knows how long. Yes, my blog is stating to resemble my grade school diary in which every entry begins with "Wow, a lot has changed sense the last time I wrote in here". So here we are, a photo entry on what has changed...

My Uncle Jon taught me how to use my new camera
The Macdonalds and Porters united for a post-Christmas feast
And I do mean feast...
I tested out my mom's crab cake recipe (still amazing might I add)

Not bad, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment